Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Burns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burns
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Burns, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Burns has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Lynn Burns MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca L. Burns practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Burns has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Burns practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Adrian, MI.
See Monroe Internists and Monroe Rheumatologists.