Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Burns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burns
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Burns, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Burns has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Lynn Burns MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca L. Burns practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Burns has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Burns practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Adrian, MI.
See Monroe Internists and Monroe Rheumatologists.