A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Caillier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Caillier is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Caillier, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caillier graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Caillier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- Fargo Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Lee Caillier MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca L. Caillier practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Caillier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Caillier practices Neurology near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Neurologists.