A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Calabrese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Calabrese, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Calabrese graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Calabrese has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Kate Calabrese MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca K. Calabrese practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Calabrese has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Calabrese practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See New York Internists.