A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Cali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Cali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Cali, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cali graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cali has 7 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Jacksonville
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Lamar Cali MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca L. Cali practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Cali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Cali practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Quitman, TX.
See Tyler Colorectal Surgeons and Tyler Surgeons.