A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Campen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Campen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Campen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Campen graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Campen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Campen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca B. Campen practice?
Dr. Rebecca Campen practices Colon & Rectal Surgery, Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA and Claxton, GA.
See Boston Colorectal Surgeons, Boston Dermatologists, and Boston Pathologists.