A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Castro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castro
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Castro, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Castro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Guadalupe Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Castro MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca Castro practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Castro has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Castro practices Psychiatry near Seguin, TX.
See Seguin Psychiatrists.