A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Chamberlain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Chamberlain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlain graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chamberlain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Independence Regional Health Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center of Independence, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Jean Chamberlain DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca J. Chamberlain practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Chamberlain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Chamberlain practices Emergency Medicine near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and York, PA.
See Clearwater Emergency Physicians.