A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Chaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Chaplan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaplan graduated from New York University.
Dr. Chaplan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Leigh Chaplan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca L. Chaplan practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Chaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Chaplan practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.