Dr. Rebecca Chilvers, MD
Reproductive Endocrinologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Aug 30th, 2014

Amazing doctor! Love her!

|  My miracle :)  |  show details
by Camille DeVoss on Nov 8th, 2013

My journey began in 2011 and trying to get pregnant. I know being older, it can be harder to become pregnant. I already I had issues with my cycle and worried about getting pregnant. I had been to a few local doctors with no success. I was told about a new dr in Carmel who would be coming up to where I live (45 min away). We had no fertility specialist in Muncie, IN so I was excited and decided to meet with her. She was wonderful from my first visit with her. We did surgery to look and see if there was endometriosis and look at my uterus and tubes. So after that all looked good, but another surgery was needed. She noticed my appendix was in the wrong place but was not able to take it, so another surgery was needed. She wanted to be safe if I was to get pregnant. So after I healed we started rounds for iui. My ovaries didn't always respond then even more testing had to be done on my hubby. After about four rounds or so of shots, we went for IVF. Dr. Childers and her nurse where by my side and always available for all my questions. After all her hard work and support. I had five fertilized embryos. Two were put in and now I have a beautiful baby boy, Caleb. He is getting ready to turn one and is my little miracle that Dr.Chilvers helped to give me. She is a sweet, kind, knowledgeable woman that truly cares about her patients. She is a wonderful doctor.

|  Informative, Professional, and Friendly  |  show details
by Nicole Kiser on Nov 5th, 2013

Dr. Chilvers is great! First, she's very good at explaining things. She'll even draw pictures of procedures she's going to do (which was great for us visual learners)! I always went away feeling informed from appointments with her. Second, she was kind and sympathetic, something any patient needs when you get a tough diagnosis (which I had). Third, her confidence and positive attitude towards her job gave me confidence in her ability as a surgeon. Fourth, she's a really good surgeon. I had some unexpected complications, and she handled them like a Pro. (Some of the Doctors I'd had before would not have been able to deal with the problems she encountered.) Fifth, she's great about following up... even if you move across country! She's the kind of Doctor you wish you could stick in your pocket and take with you no matter where you live! If you end up with her as your Doctor, consider yourself lucky! :)

|  Very Caring  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

I have the upmost respect for Dr. Chilvers and all of her office staff. They are compassionate, respectful, and above all, honest. Dr. Chilvers spent a LOT of time explaining every detail to me and my husband. She gave us many options but always left the decision up to us. She allowed us to be as aggressive or passive with our reproductive endeavors. There were times that we wanted to "just wait and see" and others that we were really ready to move on and she was willing to respect and respond appropriately. Being honest with fertility patients has to be priority #1. Nobody wants to hear negative results but she and her staff were always very compassionate and never rushed through any of our appointments (even over the phone). There were many times that she could have candy-coated our results, but instead she gave us the facts and more importantly, options! I have to say that I never considered changing RE's throughout the entire process because I knew I was receiving excellent care, both with negative and positive results! I am a nurse and my husband is a physician but we don't practice reproductive medicine so all of this was new to us, however we did meet with other RE's in the area prior to meeting with Dr. Chilvers. We feel that we received excellent care and information from Dr. Chilvers and her office staff. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

|  show details
Jan 17th, 2012

Genuinely cares for her patients and does an excellent job explaining procedures and makes you feel very comfortable.