Dr. Rebecca Chilvers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Chilvers?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 5th, 2017

Thanks to Dr. Chilvers, I got my miracle baby

I suffered from unexplained infertility. Her treatment plan was tailored to my needs and I was pregnant within one year of my first visit with her. Her bed side manner was so good and she always explained all the available options and would patiently answer all our questions. Thanks to her, I am 9 months pregnant now and waiting for my baby's arrival.

January 27th, 2016

Amazing heart and compassion for her patients.

Dr. Chilvers is a compassionate, intelligent, and caring doctor who listens, asks questions, and has a heart for couples wanting babies. It truly is a calling for Dr. Chilvers. She calls after hours, works extensively on a plan and when one does not work, she puts another one in place.

January 12th, 2016

I saw Dr. Chilvers when she was working in Indiana. I was referred to her by my doctor since we had been unsuccessful in conceiving. Right away, I knew she was the right doctor for us. She was easy to talk to and made us feel at ease during a stressful time. Dr. Chilvers was very thorough and honest in her explanation of each step. When something did not work, she would come up with a new plan that was tailored to my needs. On several occasions, she would personally contact me to explain things. I appreciated her honesty and direct involvement in my care. When she moved to Texas, she once again personally called to tell me and to talk about what my next steps were. Once I did conceive, I contacted her office in Texas to let her know and she once again reached out to congratulate me. I don't know where we would be without her! I am so thankful for her and the staff we encountered during our time with her. She went above and beyond to ensure that I received the best care and to explain each step in the process of IUI and IVF. If you are considering seeing a doctor for fertility and are near Dr. Chilvers, I highly recommend that you see her!

January 12th, 2016

Dr. Chilvers was a phenomenal dr... She listened to my needs and appointed me where she believed would help me get pregnant... And with all do respect she was correct.. She was very knowledgable about what she was talking about... Perfect bedside manor! I would recommend her to anyone!! I was pregnant within 6 months under her after trying for 4years!!

August 30th, 2014

Amazing doctor! Love her!

November 9th, 2013

My miracle :)

My journey began in 2011 and trying to get pregnant. I know being older, it can be harder to become pregnant. I already I had issues with my cycle and worried about getting pregnant. I had been to a few local doctors with no success. I was told about a new dr in Carmel who would be coming up to where I live (45 min away). We had no fertility specialist in Muncie, IN so I was excited and decided to meet with her. She was wonderful from my first visit with her. We did surgery to look and see if there was endometriosis and look at my uterus and tubes. So after that all looked good, but another surgery was needed. She noticed my appendix was in the wrong place but was not able to take it, so another surgery was needed. She wanted to be safe if I was to get pregnant. So after I healed we started rounds for iui. My ovaries didn't always respond then even more testing had to be done on my hubby. After about four rounds or so of shots, we went for IVF. Dr. Childers and her nurse where by my side and always available for all my questions. After all her hard work and support. I had five fertilized embryos. Two were put in and now I have a beautiful baby boy, Caleb. He is getting ready to turn one and is my little miracle that Dr.Chilvers helped to give me. She is a sweet, kind, knowledgeable woman that truly cares about her patients. She is a wonderful doctor.

November 5th, 2013

Informative, Professional, and Friendly

Dr. Chilvers is great! First, she's very good at explaining things. She'll even draw pictures of procedures she's going to do (which was great for us visual learners)! I always went away feeling informed from appointments with her. Second, she was kind and sympathetic, something any patient needs when you get a tough diagnosis (which I had). Third, her confidence and positive attitude towards her job gave me confidence in her ability as a surgeon. Fourth, she's a really good surgeon. I had some unexpected complications, and she handled them like a Pro. (Some of the Doctors I'd had before would not have been able to deal with the problems she encountered.) Fifth, she's great about following up... even if you move across country! She's the kind of Doctor you wish you could stick in your pocket and take with you no matter where you live! If you end up with her as your Doctor, consider yourself lucky! :)

January 26th, 2012

Very Caring

I have the upmost respect for Dr. Chilvers and all of her office staff. They are compassionate, respectful, and above all, honest. Dr. Chilvers spent a LOT of time explaining every detail to me and my husband. She gave us many options but always left the decision up to us. She allowed us to be as aggressive or passive with our reproductive endeavors. There were times that we wanted to "just wait and see" and others that we were really ready to move on and she was willing to respect and respond appropriately. Being honest with fertility patients has to be priority #1. Nobody wants to hear negative results but she and her staff were always very compassionate and never rushed through any of our appointments (even over the phone). There were many times that she could have candy-coated our results, but instead she gave us the facts and more importantly, options! I have to say that I never considered changing RE's throughout the entire process because I knew I was receiving excellent care, both with negative and positive results! I am a nurse and my husband is a physician but we don't practice reproductive medicine so all of this was new to us, however we did meet with other RE's in the area prior to meeting with Dr. Chilvers. We feel that we received excellent care and information from Dr. Chilvers and her office staff. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

January 17th, 2012

Genuinely cares for her patients and does an excellent job explaining procedures and makes you feel very comfortable.

June 20th, 2017