Dr. Rebecca Ching MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Las Vegas, NV

3.9

February 10th, 2017
Wonderful doctor!
I took my two day old baby boy here today for his very first pediatrician visit. I am so pleased that I made the right choice. The ladies in the front office are so cordial and helpful and gave me a room right away. I was able to comfortably breastfeed my newborn baby as I was going through the paperwork and questionnaire to be seen by the doctor. The office equipment, furniture, tables and instruments are pristinely clean. My baby is not old enough to play with toys but I took notice of the abundance of toys and how clean everything is kept. Very nice, kid friendly decor. The very best part of my experience is Dr. Rebecca Ching herself. Right away I felt so comfortable with her and she is wonderful at handling babies! I had many questions when I went in and she answered every single one in very lengthy detail. She is very thorough with very detailed explanations and information about the examination. She looked my baby over from head to toe and pointed out all her observations. I learned so much about my baby. I am so grateful to Dr. Ching and her staff and that is why I would recommend her to anyone who needs a new doctor or wants to change doctors, you will not be disappointed here.

January 23rd, 2015
Great doctor
She's excellent with my child. When I first had my baby she had jaundice pretty bad and we had to keep getting blood work done. Dr Ching followed up with us after hours and even on the weekend. She seems very knowledgeable and every time I take my daughter in for an appointment dr Ching seems to impress me even more.

November 18th, 2014
Nice but not impressed!
She was easy to get into! Biggest issue was with her staff won't be returning! Also had issues with paper work that was needed for preschool that needed to be specific and was not completed properly!