A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Cipriano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Cipriano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Cipriano, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cipriano graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Cipriano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Jane Cipriano FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca J. Cipriano practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Cipriano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Cipriano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Colts Neck, NJ.
See Freehold Obstetricians & Gynecologists.