A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Claure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Claure, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Claure graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Claure has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Claure accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca E. Claure practice?
Dr. Rebecca Claure practices Anesthesiology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Stanford Anesthesiologists.