A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Cleeton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Cleeton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Cleeton, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleeton graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cleeton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Marie Cleeton DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca M. Cleeton practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Cleeton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Cleeton practices Family Medicine near Lake Oswego, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Lake Oswego Primary Care Doctors.