A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Clemans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Clemans is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Clemans, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemans graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Clemans has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Rallo Clemans MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca R. Clemans practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Clemans has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Clemans practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Royal Oak Anesthesiologists and Royal Oak Pain Management Doctors.