A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Clemans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Clemans is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clemans
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clemans Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Clemans, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemans graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Clemans has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Rallo Clemans MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca R. Clemans practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Clemans has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Clemans practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Anesthesiologists and Royal Oak Pain Management Doctors.