A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Coleman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Coleman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Jean Coleman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca J. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Coleman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Coleman practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians.