A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Collman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Collman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Collman graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Collman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Jane Collman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca J. Collman practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Collman has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Collman practices Pediatrics near Colchester, VT.
See Colchester Pediatricians.