Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Collman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Collman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collman graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Collman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Cigna - 18 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca J. Collman practice?
Dr. Rebecca Collman practices Allergy & Immunology, General Practice, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Colchester, VT.
See Colchester Allergists, Colchester General Practitioners, Colchester Pediatricians, and Colchester Pulmonologists.