A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Connell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Connell is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connell
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Connell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Connell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Connell graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Connell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- East Orange General Hospital
- Columbus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Kathleen Connell MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca K. Connell practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Connell has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Connell practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Internists, East Orange Critical Care Practitioners, and East Orange Pulmonologists.