Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Cook
Dr. Rebecca Cook, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Phoenix, AZ (and 1 other location). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cook is affiliated with John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley, Abrazo Arrowhead Campus and Abrazo Maryvale Hospital. Dr. Cook has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca Cook has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rebecca Cook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Arpana Tewari
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi26
Dr. David Gates
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi33
Dr. Morton Dubnow
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.09 mi52