A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Cook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cook has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca A Cook MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Cook practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Cook practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Geriatric Doctors.