Internist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Apr 30th, 2012

Dr. Cook is very thorough in her assessment, she focuses on what you say and what she see's or finds. It is very evident that she thinks out of the box .. she is very personal, up front, and honest.

May 1st, 2011

Dr. Cook is the best! I wish we all knew where she was because we are all still trying to find her. It is so hard to find another doctor that can even compare to her. So many miss her!

Apr 2nd, 2010

I wish I could find where Dr. Cook went? I miss her and can't find another Doctor like her anywhere!!

Great Internist show details Great Internist
by Dorothy Showers on Sep 19th, 2009

Dr. Rebecca Cook is absolutely brilliant, and applies her abilitiy, knowledge, and skills to high quality medical care. It is a privilege to be her patient. Dorothy Showers Aug 2009

Worth waiting for......... show details Worth waiting for.........
by mfbauman on Jun 24th, 2009

Dr. Cook spends a great deal of time getting to the heart of the problem. That's why she runs behind but if you want to know what's wrong and you don't mind waiting, she's the one. Her office staff sucks but she is a great doctor.

by BRIAN-ROBERTS@COX.NET on Oct 29th, 2008

ONE OF THE MOST CARING PHYSICIANS I'VE ENCOUNTERED...SHE ACTUALLY KNOWS WHO YOU ARE AND WHO YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ARE...AND CARES!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by deburnette3 on Nov 7th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Very detailed and complete!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Caring and Intelligent show details Caring and Intelligent
by Wilgar on Oct 13th, 2006 on kudzu.com

I won't have enough room here to fully praise Dr. Cook. But she is Literally the kind of Doctor people will travel great distances to see. I do! She is a warm, caring woman who has, in my case, gone above and beyond the standards of care. If every doctor were like her, the world would be such a better place! Feel free to contact me thru Kudzu if you want to talk about why I say all of this about Dr. Cook!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com