inactive

• Pediatrics Jacksonville Beach, FL

3.0

April 22nd, 2016
Go elsewhere!
The staff was great, however Dr. Cooper was not impressive. She doesn't seem to care about patients, keeps patients waiting while she is on her computer, and doesn't listen to parent's concerns. She had us follow up for "well visits" where my son was weighed. It seemed like nothing more than a billing scheme. And she keeps a dog in the office, which is unprofessional in my opinion. The nurses and medical assistance are super nice, but not worth committing to this practice for your child's care!

September 18th, 2015
worst "doctor" ive ever experienced
the worst experience ever. Worst doctor I have ever met. She was despicable. She was untrustworthy and shared confidential information we shared with her. She ruined our experience of bringing home our newborn. Do not go to her.

November 26th, 2014
Horrible
Everything about this place irks me. Staff is horrible, the place is horrible. Dr. Cooper could care less about you or your child. She sits around on her computer the whole time that you're waiting to be seen. She is in and out, which is good but has no relationship with you what so ever. All you are is money in her pocket. She needs to retire. The staff is very nice but could definitely clean up a bit. They don't look/sound like they know anything. So I'm warning all moms: DO NOT GO HERE! It's once again horrible

October 23rd, 2014
Don't waste your time.
I read plenty of reviews before choosing Dr.Cooper, and they all made her sound fantastic. In reality she is not. She could care less about you or your baby. She will take forever to see you. While you are waiting In one of the rooms, she is playing on her computer. And the nurses she has working for her don't seem like they know a thing. They smell like cigarets and are very dingy. If you trust them sticking your baby with needles, be my guest. But I am very disappointed. When it comes to trying to get a hold of them, now that's a joke. I would rather take my baby anywhere else but this place.

April 7th, 2014
mom of 2
Dr. Cooper and her staff are absolutely wonderful. Her staff is well educated in pediatrics and does a nice job separating well and sick child visits, which is so important to keeping children well. Every time one of our children has needed to be seen, the office has made time, including day of visits. Dr. Cooper even met us on a Saturday morning to see our infant. Beyond the outstanding access to care, Dr. Cooper is a top notch physician. She is interested and informed about her patient's health. Both of our daughters have had to see specialists. Dr. Cooper referred us to the necessary specialists and has spoken on multiple occasions with those specialists about the girls, their treatment, and next steps. It should be noted that the specialists also hold Dr. Cooper in very high regard, as both the pediatric cardiologist and pediatric allergist commented positively about her patient care and follow up. As a parent of a three year old and a 6-month-old, I'm grateful for the care given to our girls at Beaches Pediatrics. This is our third pediatrician and Dr. Cooper and her staff are absolutely the best.

September 27th, 2013
Amazing!!
Dr. Cooper is the most amazing doctor that I have ever gone to. I have been going to her since I was little, and every time I go, she is always thorough, accurate, and patient. She never rushes me out the door, and always seems interested in what I have to say, whether she is backed up or not. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a pediatrician. :)

August 28th, 2013
A concerned parent
Dr Cooper needs to hang up her coat and stethoscope and retire .

May 4th, 2013
Superb doctor and special lady.
Dr. cooper is unlike any other doctor out there these days. She takes a personal interest in her patients AND their families. She always asks the parent how they are feeling and coping with the health of their child and looks at the entire picture of health for each child. Dr. Cooper never rushes her patients and families out the door or makes you feel like she doesn't have time for your questions. Since we sat down to interview her when we were first choosing a pediatrician for our son 9 years ago to my appointment with her yesterday, she has made it clear that she will hear all my concerns, honestly put forth her recommendations and then follow whatever corse of action I think is best for my child. I feel so lucky to have found her!

October 28th, 2012
Very caring
She does a very thorough examination to be sure she makes the right diagnosis, and she really cares about her patients.

October 23rd, 2012
Dr. Cooper is the best doctor that I could've found for my family. Her staff is courteous, and the physicians are phenomenal. I would recommend her to anyone.

September 20th, 2012
Best pediatrician
Dr. Cooper has been the best pediatrician. She and her staff are very friendly and professional. Both my daughters have been patients of Dr. Cooper since they were born. She is very understanding and helpful. When times were difficult and I didn't have insurance she still saw my children. She even saved me several trips to the emergency room on week ends by seeing my girls in her office on a Saturday. I don't know of any doctor willing to go that far except for her. There are none better than her and her staff.

September 15th, 2012
Look Elsewhere for good Care.
Look elsewhere if your looking for good care for you child. While trying to give Doctor Cooper background information on our child she would spend more time stairing into her computer screen than actually listening to you. We would wait for a response and she wasn't even listening. We seen 6 different doctors in her practice b/c the change over was so great between her two locations and had to explain the seriousness of our son's condtion 6 different times. Her bedside manner is horrible with children and parents. If she would like patients to get a well visit from her, she should act like she gives two hoots about them, but it's obvious she should be retiring from the position. We recieved our childrens Well visits from a another doctor that was truley interested in our children and since she wasn't ever available . We came to her practice b/c of some friends that were seeing her and since then, they have all left b/c of similar situations. If you care about your child and bring any medical information that you've researched to her, she will dismiss it. But, then she will never offer any true knowledge of the subject herself. My guess, is b/c she doesn't know but won't say it. The main reason we switched to a PPO, so we could get knowlegdable health care for our children and not have to go to someone like her.