Dr. Rebecca Crichton MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

July 6th, 2015
After suffering for more than 7 months and each doctor telling me that they could find nothing wrong with me, Dr. Crichton was my last hope. I did wait a few weeks for the appointment but that is to be expected with a specialist. Upon her entry to the exam room I felt very relaxed. She took close to an hour discussing my issues and asking me questions before doing her exam. She came back with a diagnosis and treatment options and I was relieved to have found complete relief at the end of my 6 week treatment. I am thankful for her knowledge, experience, and willingness to listen!

February 28th, 2012
Don't bother
It took 2 months to get an appt. (which I had to jump thru hoops to get) and then when I got there I was stuck with the nurse practitioner (Paulette) who is totally clueless. When she didn't know what to do or how to talk her way out of things she'd call Dr. Crichton in. She didn't seem to know much more than the NP. Paulette doesn't listen to what you tell her and contradicts herself when she tells you things so you wind up being confused and frustrated. Unless you have vulvodynia, neither one can help you and they will try to convince you that's what you have and treat you for that only. When they realized I wasn't going to play the "why don't you come in and we'll try something else game" they told me to go see their other "specialist" in Boston who has several bad reviews for all the same reasons I stated. Also, their payment system is always down and they have to bill you instead of letting you pay when you're there.