A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Curry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Curry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Evans Curry MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 1 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca E. Curry practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Curry has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Curry practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Primary Care Doctors.