A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Siemers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siemers
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Siemers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Siemers graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Siemers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Evans Siemers BS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca E. Siemers practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Siemers has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Siemers practices Family Medicine near Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Family Physicians.