A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Siemers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siemers
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siemers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Siemers graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Siemers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Evans Siemers BS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca E. Siemers practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Siemers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Siemers practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.