A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Jackson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Jackson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans