Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Dale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Dale, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dale
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Dale, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Dale graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Dale has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca C Dale MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca C. Dale practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Dale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Dale practices Ophthalmology near North Bend, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Snoqualmie, WA.
See North Bend Ophthalmologists.