A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Dale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Dale, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dale
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Dale, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Dale graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Dale has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca C Dale MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca C. Dale practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Dale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Dale practices Ophthalmology near North Bend, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Snoqualmie, WA.
See North Bend Ophthalmologists.