Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Dale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Dale, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Dale, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Dale graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Dale has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca C. Dale practice?
Dr. Rebecca Dale practices Ophthalmology near Snoqualmie, WA.
See Snoqualmie Ophthalmologists.