A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Darsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Darsey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Darsey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Darsey graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Darsey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Sutter Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Lynne Darsey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca L. Darsey practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Darsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Darsey practices Family Medicine near Davis, CA.
See Davis Family Physicians.