Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Greco
Dr. Rebecca Greco, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX, with other offices in Arlington, TX and Arlington, TX. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Greco is affiliated with Harris Methodist - Springwood. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca Greco has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rebecca Greco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.
Dr. Charles Leach
Grand Prairie, TX 0.66 mi40
Dr. Armando Yepes
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Grand Prairie, TX 0.93 mi25
Dr. Daeyoung Roh
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Arlington, TX 1.74 mi30