A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Doebele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Doebele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doebele
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doebele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Doebele, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Doebele graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Doebele has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Lee Doebele MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca L. Doebele practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Doebele has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Doebele practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.