A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Doubler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Doubler, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doubler graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Doubler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Christine Doubler MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca C. Doubler practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Doubler has 1 office location.
- Dr. Rebecca Doubler practices Anesthesiology near Sheffield Village, OH.