Dr. Rebecca Druash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Druash?

Great doctor for our baby

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

Dr. Druash has been great for out newborn. She spends plenty of time and listens to all our questions. Her explanations are good and her advice is sound. I'm a doctor from California, so it was good to find a trusting and caring doctor here in Newtown Square.

Posted on April 6th, 2011

Dr Druash is a holistic practioner. She sees and cares for my children's physical, emotional and developmental needs. She is a gifted teacher, always teaching and educating my children and I about their health. She provides an office environment where my children feel happy, safe and welcome. I know my children are getting the best medical care I can provide for them. Dr Druash is the best doctor for my kids!

Posted on July 27th, 2015