Dr. Rebecca Dulit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Dulit?

October 31st, 2012

Don't bother (unless you have $700 to waste on a consult)

Outrageously expensive, inflexible about price (no insurance accepted), trouble staying awake during sessions, seems disorganized, unhappy, lazy even, and an overall attitude that she is doing the patient a huge favor.

July 8th, 2012

Honestly helped make life better

Have been a patient regularly for 2 years. She listens, understand issues and dives into each in a sensible, professional yet also engaging and sensitive manner. I am a health care professional and have also had experience with other mental health providers - HIGHLY recommend Dr. Dulit without reservation.

June 4th, 2012

Caring, Brillant Shrink

I was shocked to read the other review of Dr. Dulit on this site. Clearly, that person's expeience is not like my own or the others I have known who have been treated by this kind and caring doctor. She helped me with many issues and saved my life when no one else would treat me. She was always available and compassionate in helping me see my faults. I thank God for sendig me to her.

September 21st, 2011

you're no marsha linehan.

I saw this doctor for 8 years.I trusted her with my life and it still breaks me apart inside when I remember how, less than 1 year after losing my father to liver cancer, she put me in the hospital for suicidality and promised to be there for me during and after the hospital stay. But those were just words designed to coerce me into the hospital so she could terminate me to the care of the inpatient facility. It was, she later admitted, "emotional abandonment."The doctor who had watched me start sobbing upon hearing about her bike riding accident several months earlier, the doctor who explicitly told me that she knew I would not survive losing her given the traumatic way in which I lost my father ... That doctor is just a memory to me. And I am far more damaged than I could ever have imagined I would be - not that I ever would have imagined that she'd refuse to see me just one last time to say goodbye after 8 years of encouraging me to be over-dependent on her - destroyed by a person who had the power to heal.Since I did see her weekly for 8 years, this is not a loss I can ever envision healing or a therapeutic relationship I can ever imagine duplicating. Not in another 8 years or 8 lifetimes.I miss you Dr. Dulit.

September 18th, 2011

Broken mind to broken heart.

I saw this doctor for 8 years. I trusted her with my life and it still breaks me apart inside when I remember how, less than 1 year after losing my father to liver cancer, she put me in the hospital for suicidality and promised to be there for me during and after the hospital stay. But those were just words designed to coerce me into the hospital and abandon me to the care of the inpatient facility. The doctor who had watched me start sobbing upon hearing about her bike riding accident several months earlier, the doctor who explicitly told me that she knew I would not survive losing her given the traumatic way in which I lost my father ... That doctor is just a memory to me. And I am far worse than I ever could have imagined I would be, because I trusted someone who abandoned me when I needed her the most. And the worst part is that since she was my psychiatrist for 8 years, this is not a loss I can envision healing, not in another 8 years or 8 lifetimes. I miss you Dr. Dulit.

August 12th, 2016