Dr. Rebecca Gelber MD Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Incline Village, NV

2.3

August 6th, 2013
AMAZING Individual!
Dr. Rebecca Gelber, whose practice is at the Tahoe Medical Spa, in Incline Village, is an extraordinary person. Her care for her patients is reflected in her work. I am 55 years old, grew up abusing my body skateboarding, surfing, skiing... doing all the things that lead to long-term issues. Dr. Gelber provided me with treatment that gave me relief from much of the nagging pain I suffered. Her ability to look beyond the "standard" treatments, which included irreversible, mobility limiting solutions, gave me hope that there have been advances in the medical field and there are other effective solutions. Mathew, her office manager, is one of the nicest guys you'll meet!!

November 8th, 2009
Charged for no treatment
My daughter was recently admitted to Renown ER... facility was great and people courteous. We realized during our wait that she was not going to see the appropriate physician to treat her ailment and left without treatment. I was billed for treatment from this doctor which to me is highly unethical and fraudulent. This action to me is offensive. By the way... we never were seen by Doctor Gelber so how could she have billed us?