A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Reyes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Reyes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Ann Elliott Reyes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Reyes has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Rebecca Reyes practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near , .