A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Reyes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Reyes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Ann Elliott Reyes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Reyes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Reyes practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.