A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Reyes is Satisfactory. Dr. Reyes has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Center Ft Worth
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reyes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Reyes practice?
Dr. Rebecca Reyes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Becky Reyes, Dr. Reba Reyes, Dr. Rebeca Reyes, Dr. Rebekah Reyes