Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Eagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Eagle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eagle
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Eagle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagle graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Eagle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Anne Eagle MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Eagle practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Eagle has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Eagle practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Norman, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Enid, OK.
See Norman Internists, Norman Pulmonologists, Norman Critical Care Practitioners, and Norman Sleep Medicine Doctors.