Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Eagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Eagle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Eagle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagle graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eagle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Moore Medical Center
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eagle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Eagle practice?
Dr. Rebecca Eagle practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Norman, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Enid, OK and Moore, OK.
See Norman Internists, Norman Sleep Medicine Doctors, Norman Pulmonologists, Norman Urgent Care Centers, Norman Anesthesiologists, and Norman Obstetricians & Gynecologists.