Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Eagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Eagle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eagle
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eagle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Eagle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagle graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Eagle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Anne Eagle MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Eagle practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Eagle has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Eagle practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Norman, OK.
See Norman Internists, Norman Pulmonologists, Norman Critical Care Practitioners, and Norman Sleep Medicine Doctors.