A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Eagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Eagle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Eagle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagle graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Eagle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Anne Eagle MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Eagle practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Eagle has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Eagle practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Norman, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Enid, OK and Moore, OK.
See Norman Internists, Norman Sleep Medicine Doctors, Norman Pulmonologists, and Norman Critical Care Practitioners.