A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Gardner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Gardner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca A Gardner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Gardner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Gardner practices Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians.