A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Euwer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Euwer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Euwer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Euwer graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Euwer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- R H D Mem Med Ctr, Dallas, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Lee Euwer MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca L. Euwer practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Euwer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Euwer practices Dermatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists.