A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Ezard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Ezard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezard graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Ezard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Reiner Ezard MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca R. Ezard practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Ezard has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Ezard practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.