A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Moran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moran
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Moran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Moran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Moran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Feldstein Moran MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca F. Moran practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Moran has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Moran practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.