A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Moran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Moran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Moran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Feldstein Moran MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca F. Moran practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Moran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Moran practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.