Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
BEST PHYSICIAN EVER!!! show details BEST PHYSICIAN EVER!!!
Apr 14th, 2016

Dr Moran is an exceptional physician!! She has been my GP for several years and her noticing an enlargement in my neck literally saved my life as it was Thyroid Cancer and if she had not noticed it when she did I would have had very serious complications.

Only a part time doctor show details Only a part time doctor
Feb 2nd, 2016

Dr Moran is now only working on a part time basis. Most patients need a doctor who is more accessible and not running her practice like it is a hobby.

Personable, Professional, Great Staff show details Personable, Professional, Great Staff
Jan 19th, 2014

I really like Dr Moran. She's really down to earth, listens to what I have to say, takes excellent notes and follows up on our last conv, even if I don't have to see her for another 6 months or a year. The office staff is very kind, compassionate, caring. If I have an immediate issue and have to get in but Dr Moran is not available, I am referred to the Physicians Assistant, Maura. She's great too! I love the partnership at this practice. I would recommend Dr Moran and her staff to anyone.

Wouldn't recommend the doctor or the office on Ray Rd. show details Wouldn't recommend the doctor or the office on Ray Rd.
Jun 4th, 2012

They won't mail routine blood test results to my house for confidentiality reasons but continue to put my social security number on paperwork after multiple requests to remove. After my last blood draw the assistant told me via phone my results were normal. Then 6 months later when I called for a prescription refill I was told the results had been out of range and that I must have misunderstood. Come on, people remember hearing when test results are out of range.Can't ever really get through to speak to someone outside of booking an appt. Have to trade voicemail with the doctor's assistant. And can't even leave voicemail after hours. I gave up trying to get my question answered on more than one occasion. The office staff are nice/polite though. No more blood draw in the Ray Rd office so any blood work requires a trip to Quest/other and Quest on Ray road is not at all efficient. I'm changing doctors, hope this experience isn't an indication of health care in general in the area.

Oct 21st, 2010

Very willing to listen and genuinely wants to help you feel better

A Great Doc show details A Great Doc