A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Farinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Farinas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Farinas, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Farinas graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Farinas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
- Baptist Med Center-Bch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Ann Farinas MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Farinas practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Farinas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Farinas practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Park, FL and Yulee, FL.
See Jacksonville Psychiatrists.