A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Faulkner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Faulkner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faulkner
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faulkner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Faulkner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faulkner graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Faulkner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Sterling Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca A Faulkner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca A. Faulkner practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Faulkner has 1 office location.
- Dr. Rebecca Faulkner practices Family Medicine near Warr Acres, OK.