Dr. Rebecca Fitzgerald MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

December 2nd, 2013
Excellent service, loved my results!
Dr. Fitzgerald is one of those rare doctors that really is the whole package. She's is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, and the best cosmetic dermatologist I have come across. She performed Botox and fillers for me and I absolutely love the results. I highly recommend her to all my friends and family!

September 5th, 2013
Best Chemical Peel - WOW!
I had never had a chemical peel before, but a few of my friends swear by them so I decided to look into it. After doing some research online, I decided Dr. Fitzgerald would be a good choice, so I booked an appointment. First of all, her office is so cute and the receptionists were really nice to me and made me feel welcome. I only had to wait maybe 5 minutes, and then went in to see Dr. Fitzgerald. She was so incredibly nice and understanding! She really examined my skin and asked me tons of questions, and concocted a specific treatment plan for my skin based on my lifestyle habits and health history, which I thought was really cool. The procedure itself was not at all what I thought it was going to be. I thought it would be painful (the name sounds like it) but it was so relaxing! Afterward my skin was a little sensitive, but after a day it was like I had brand new skin. I am so in love with my face, and now I can't wait to go back to Dr. Fitzgerald for my next peel! I'd definitely recommend her to anyone who wants better skin. Hands down.

August 29th, 2013
Huge Improvement with my Skin
I visited Dr. Fitzgerald for the Vbeam skin laser treatment for my acne scars. Her office is clean, efficient and she offers the latest in treatment options when it comes to dermatology services. I am so glad I did it! The Vbeam skin laser treatment was well worth it. My skin looks 100% better.

August 19th, 2013
Truly an artist
Dr Fitzgerald impressed me with her expertise, technical skill, and artistic eye. She can correct the signs of aging in a natural way. I like that I don't look like I've been "done" but just look like a younger version of myself. As a health care professional, I did extensive research before choosing Dr Fitzgerald, and I am very happy with my treatment. She also takes every precaution with her procedures so I know that I am also getting the safest treatment possible. I highly recommend Dr Fitzgerald!

April 24th, 2013
Mom almost looks younger than me!
Dr. Rebecca Fitzgerald is a great dermatologist. I came to her for Botox and fillers and couldn't be happier; she truly is an artist. I recommended her to my mom for Ulthera treatments. My mom has some sagging, but not enough for a necklift, so I thought Ulthera would be good for her and WOW! She is almost looking younger than I am! :) Thanks Dr. Fitz!

May 3rd, 2012
Best Cosmetic Injector in Los Angeles
Dr. Fitzgerald is the cosmetic dermatologist in Los Angeles. I have been seeing her for general anti-aging treatments. I have gotten Juvederm and Sculptra. I love the results. I just look well-rested and youthful. I also have gotten IPL for the sun damage on my chest and arms. My skin looks so much better! She definitely listens to my anti-aging goals and offers great ideas for ways to make me look more beautiful! I would highly recommend Dr. Fitzgerald. She truly is the best.

February 6th, 2012
Must Visit!
Dr. Fitzgerald is an amazing cosmetic dermatologist. I have been seeing her for many years now and my skin/face look great. I am afraid of having plastic surgery, so I looked for anti-aging treatments that didn't involve general anesthesia. Dr. Fitzgerald was such a great find! She is very nice and does a great job. I would not go to another doctor when I have Dr. Fitzgerald.

January 5th, 2012
Great For Injectables
I made an appointment with Dr. Fitzgerald because she has a lot of experience with injectables like Botox, Sculptra,and Juvederm. I have a frown line between my eyebrows that has always bothered me and I wanted to get my lips filled a little bit. I was very happy with the results. She listened to what I wanted and didn't go overboard with the injecting. My lips came out exactly the way I hoped. I will go back to her in the future.

December 9th, 2011
Great liquid facelift results from Dr. Fitzgerald
I had a liquid facelift with Dr Fitzgerald and I couldn't be happier with the results. I have been seeing Dr Fitzgerald for years for clinical dermatology needs and she recently suggested I look into a combo of fillers and Botox to restore a more youthful appearance. I have always trusted Dr Fitzgerald, and she has never let me down, so I decided to go ahead with the liquid facelift. I am so glad that I did! My face looks naturally rejuvenated and I have received so many compliments from friends and family. I plan on maintaining the results of my liquid facelift in the future.

October 6th, 2011
I am very pleased with Dr. Fitzgerald. She did an amazing job with my Sculptra. She was very nice and did a great job. I will definitely go back to see her in the future!

October 3rd, 2011
I was really pleased with Dr. Fitzgerald. She really is trained and does an amazing job with Sculptra. The wait times were a little bit long, but she spent plenty of time with me, so it evened out. Plus, the results were totally worth the wait. She listened to what I wanted and my results look natural and not over-done. I would definitely recommend her.

September 29th, 2011
So happy with the results of my liquid facelift with Dr Fitzgerald!! I had Sculptra, Botox and some laser work with her and now my skin looks and feels 10 years younger! But the results look completely natural, which was really important to me. Everyone notices that I look better or more refreshed but can't put their finger on why. I highly recommend her!