A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Folkerth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Folkerth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Folkerth, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology, Cytopathology, and Neuropathology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Hypoxia-Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Folkerth graduated from University of Louisville . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Folkerth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Dunn Folkerth MD is a female Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Cytopathology, and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca D. Folkerth practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Folkerth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Folkerth practices Anatomic Pathology, Cytopathology, and Neuropathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.