A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Fox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Fox, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Body Weight
- Hemolytic Anemia
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Inova Loudoun Hospital, Landsdowne Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Rose Fox FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca R. Fox practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Fox has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Fox practices Pediatrics near Purcellville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, VA and Berryville, VA.
See Purcellville Pediatricians.