Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Fox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Fox, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Body Weight
- Hemolytic Anemia
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Inova Loudoun Hospital, Landsdowne Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca R. Fox practice?
Dr. Rebecca Fox practices Pediatrics near Purcellville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, VA and Berryville, VA.
See Purcellville Pediatricians.