A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Fraioli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Fraioli is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Fraioli, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraioli graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Fraioli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca E Fraioli MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca E. Fraioli practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Fraioli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Fraioli practices Otolaryngology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Otolaryngologists.