Dr. Rebecca Eleanore Fraioli MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Fraioli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Fraioli, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Cosmetic Facial Surgery Reconstructive Nasal Surgery Nasal Airway Surgery and Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Cosmetic Facial Surgery, Reconstructive Nasal Surgery, Nasal Airway Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraioli graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fraioli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fraioli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance