Dr. Rebecca Freer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Freer?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Freer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 27th, 2011

The best!

I just have to echo what everyone else says... Dr. Freer is a gem. Not only is she incredibly skilled, she is extremely warm, funny, compassionate and human. She can take these serious situations, explain them clearly and make you feel better about it in the process.My primary care physician sent me to her for an emergency appendectomy. I had never met her, but once I had, I was immediately at ease. Her communication was great, and I will definitely recommend her to anyone in need of quality care.

April 4th, 2011

Lisa S.

I was referred by my physician for surgery and, several months later, a colonoscopy. Dr. Rebecca Freer was extremely compassionate, informative and thorough in all aspects of her care. I was truly blessed to be her patient.

March 18th, 2011

A pleasure to know.

I came to with allot of pain after discovering I needed appendix removed Dr Freer was called in to do surgery. She was informative, with a great bedside manner. She is one of the very best doctors I have ever had the pleasure to meeting. She great would recommend her to all. Surgery was done last night and I am going home shortly with no pain. Thanks so much Dr Freer.

November 3rd, 2016