- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Galante
Dr. Rebecca Galante, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Munster, IN, with another office in Munster, IN. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Galante is affiliated with St Catherine Hospital, ST Catherine Hospital of E Chicago and Community Hospital. Dr. Galante has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca Galante has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rebecca Galante is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Munster, IN.
Dr. Lawrence Bernstein
Internal Medicine, Neurology
Munster, IN 0 mi41
Dr. Ramon Llobet
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Munster, IN 0 mi37
Dr. James Walsh
Munster, IN 0 mi43