Overall Review

June 29th, 2016
ms
There are so many things I can say about this dr. I contribute the fact that I am alive to her. She always keeps up with what my needs are and when it was time for a mammogram she sent me. Unfortunately came back positive but in a very early stage thanks to dr galante. They dont quite make drs like her anymore, I am seriously blessed to have her as my physician and have recommended her to many other friends/family.

June 23rd, 2016
Exceptional Physician!
If you are not currently a patient of Dr. Rebecca Galante you are missing out on exceptional care! Dr. Galante has a wonderful outlook, she is always happy to see me in the office, she is thorough, caring and compassionate, and she returns phone calls quickly. Dr. Galante takes the time to listen and understand me. Appointments are on time with little to NO waiting. I highly recommend becoming a patient of Dr. Galante.

May 11th, 2016
Great Doctor and Human Being!
Dr. Galante is not only a fabulous physician but even a more beautiful human being who never rushes you and makes you feel like she is always listening to you. She's kind, efficient, very competent. She recognizes she doesn't know everything , so she will forward you on if she is not sure of a diagnosis. I have been with her for over 30 years through many situations and I would choose her again. My daughter who is in a pharmacy position has spoken to her during one crisis in our family and she had mentioned she has never spoken to a doctor who wasn't in a hurry to get off the phone. She was very patient and asked many questions about the situation. When I lost my daughter she also sent me a sympathy card. She goes over and above the call of duty. Thank you Dr. Galante!

May 6th, 2015
She's the best!
Never felt more comfortable or better taken care of!

February 23rd, 2015
Dr. Rebecca Galante is the best

December 12th, 2014
Great Doctor !!!!
My wife and I have been patient of Dr. Galante's for over 10 years I think she is the most caring doctor I've ever had she is very thorough and ask a lot of questions concerning my family history besides she is the friendliest person and makes you feel at ease thank you Dr. Becky for being our doctor.

December 11th, 2014
Great Doctor!!!!!
Dr. Galante is a smart and an amazing doctor my husband and I are both patients of hers and I have recommended her to family and friends. Very caring and understanding with an awesome bedside manner.

March 30th, 2014
great doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Galante for over ten years and am very satisfied with her. She is very attentive and personable. She takes tome to talk to me and listens to me. She ensures that I get preventative tests on time. I am obese and she constantly urges me to keep trying to lose weight without making me feel guilty about it.

March 24th, 2014
Dr. Galante is very likable. She takes her time with her clients and her concern for our welfare shows through her every interactions. I will highly recommend her to family and friends.

March 20th, 2014
ADULT PROBATION
Has been my doctor for many years. Not only is she a good doctor, but I would recommend her to my friends. She made a point of getting to know my family too. She listens to you and she does rush you. What you have to say is important to her.

March 12th, 2014
Heaven sent
Dr. Galante has been my doctor for the past several years. She saved my life and continues to safeguard my health. I have dealt with doctors of all specialties for the past 14 yrs. due to my husbands illness. I have yet to find one that measures up with Dr. Galante. She is a doctor that does not rush when having an appointment, and with her busy schedule she takes time out to call me at home to check up with me. Most doctors have the best skills that God has given them however some forget compassion. Dr. Galante in my opinion is a fine and compassionate doctor

March 12th, 2014
Best internist in region!
Dr. Rebecca Galante is a well-informed physician who listens to me as her patient of more than five years. She treats my existing symptoms and pain but also helps me stay focused on prevention, which most doctors underplay. She is also sensitive to external stress factors that affect my health. Dr. Galante orders comprehensive tests (as needed) AND follows up with results as efficiently as the labs get back to her, referring me to other specialists if needed. Her staff is also friendly and efficient. As far as wait times, I haven’t had to wait long except for once when a person with an emergency case walked in unscheduled. I didn’t mind because I would want to be treated the same way for an emergency! Overall, she’s the best internist or family doctor in Northwest Indiana - unsurpassed in the region!