Dr. Rebecca Galante Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Galante?

Great Visit to Doctor

Posted on November 11th, 2017

Very Professional Care

Stay far away

Posted on October 17th, 2017

Dr failed to catch several items that were on my blood work and were way out of whack. Due to her missing these items, which were flagged, I ended up passing out a few weeks later, was admitted to the hospital and had to have emergency blood transfusions. The Dr at the hospital said it all could of been avoided if she would of read my blood results correctly. I actually could of died because of her lack of ability. Very judgmental woman, do yourself a favor and don't stop here

Posted on April 27th, 2017

Attentive and caring

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

Dr Galante is an awesome doctor with a bedside manner to match... She takes the time to talk and listen to her patients, there's an actual dialogue going on... She cares about the health of her patients and is straight up, which is uncommon for most health care workers..

ms

Posted on June 29th, 2016

There are so many things I can say about this dr. I contribute the fact that I am alive to her. She always keeps up with what my needs are and when it was time for a mammogram she sent me. Unfortunately came back positive but in a very early stage thanks to dr galante. They dont quite make drs like her anymore, I am seriously blessed to have her as my physician and have recommended her to many other friends/family.

Exceptional Physician!

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

If you are not currently a patient of Dr. Rebecca Galante you are missing out on exceptional care! Dr. Galante has a wonderful outlook, she is always happy to see me in the office, she is thorough, caring and compassionate, and she returns phone calls quickly. Dr. Galante takes the time to listen and understand me. Appointments are on time with little to NO waiting. I highly recommend becoming a patient of Dr. Galante.

Great Doctor and Human Being!

Posted on May 11th, 2016

Dr. Galante is not only a fabulous physician but even a more beautiful human being who never rushes you and makes you feel like she is always listening to you. She's kind, efficient, very competent. She recognizes she doesn't know everything , so she will forward you on if she is not sure of a diagnosis. I have been with her for over 30 years through many situations and I would choose her again. My daughter who is in a pharmacy position has spoken to her during one crisis in our family and she had mentioned she has never spoken to a doctor who wasn't in a hurry to get off the phone. She was very patient and asked many questions about the situation. When I lost my daughter she also sent me a sympathy card. She goes over and above the call of duty. Thank you Dr. Galante!

She's the best!

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Never felt more comfortable or better taken care of!

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Dr. Rebecca Galante is the best

Great Doctor !!!!

Posted on December 12th, 2014

My wife and I have been patient of Dr. Galante's for over 10 years I think she is the most caring doctor I've ever had she is very thorough and ask a lot of questions concerning my family history besides she is the friendliest person and makes you feel at ease thank you Dr. Becky for being our doctor.

Great Doctor!!!!!

Posted on December 11th, 2014

Dr. Galante is a smart and an amazing doctor my husband and I are both patients of hers and I have recommended her to family and friends. Very caring and understanding with an awesome bedside manner.

great doctor

Posted on March 30th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Galante for over ten years and am very satisfied with her. She is very attentive and personable. She takes tome to talk to me and listens to me. She ensures that I get preventative tests on time. I am obese and she constantly urges me to keep trying to lose weight without making me feel guilty about it.