A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Gargan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Gargan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gargan graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Gargan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gargan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 12 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca D. Gargan practice?
Dr. Rebecca Gargan practices Pediatrics near Mendon, NY.
See Mendon Pediatricians.