A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Gargan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Gargan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gargan graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Gargan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Davey Gargan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca D. Gargan practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Gargan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rebecca Gargan practices Pediatrics near Mendon, NY.
See Mendon Pediatricians.