Dr. Rebecca White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca White?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca White?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 18th, 2017

Stay away from her!!!

On my daughter's first Dr. app ever Dr. White was neglectful, rude and irresponsible. She yelled at us that was absolutely normal for a newborn baby to cry 24/7 and that my breasts were extremely hard. Thanks to a nurse that saw us right after her we found out that my milk wasn't coming out at all and my newborn baby was deeply dehydrated and losing a lot of weight! My daughter could've died because of Dr. White! Absolutely the most traumatic event of my life!

February 26th, 2017