Mar 31st, 2014

Dr. Gernon was extremely disprespectful and all she did was make assumptions without having any facts of the situation. We will not be back, as she made my daughter feel uncomfortable.

Nov 5th, 2012

Dr. Gernon is one of the most patient, understanding, caring doctors that I've ever know. She listens!! Dr. Gernon never hesitates to get additional information about my symptons or seek advice from another doctor. I am 73 years of age. Dr. Gernon also treats my 91 yr. old mother and my 53 yr old daughter. As a family and individually we respect, admire and trust her.

Displeased with staff show details Displeased with staff
Jan 19th, 2011

Doc Gernon, polite and mostly attentitive. Will try to help or will refer to another specialist. My wife and I feel a little let down when it came to care. Showed early for every appointment by at least 30 minutes except one, then was only 12 minutes late and my appt. was cancelled. Went in with wife on her appt. and found myslef going to the hospital as a result of havig a TIA. Had I not been checked, could've resulted in worse outcome. Office staff, especially Molly's follow through and/or concern have forced mywife and I to go elsewhere. We had hoped based on freinds reference that Gernon would be a great doc. Ended up being a let down. We expect accountability with our doctors, did not get it here.

Jul 13th, 2009

I would have given her four stars but for some reason it wouldn't let me. Dr. Gernon is the best Dr. I've ever seen. She takes the time to sit down and talk to you and takes your health concerns seriously. She treats you like a person and not a case and she doesn't talk over you.